Monday, August 3, 2015

Roger...Table for 1.. Your reservation is waiting

Good evening.
It is 8:20 pm Rochester time and I have received my time for surgery tomorrow.  My surgery is set for 9:30 am tomorrow at St. Mary's Hospital in Rochester.


I will be the second operation that Dr. Kendrick does so hopefully he gets the kinks and bugs out of his system during the first one.  Those were his words not mine! Needless to say he has a great sense of humor and took sarcasm extremely well when we met this afternoon.
I can tell you that I do not have to start my fasting until after midnight, so I am having a beer.  They said that it was OK..  At least a couple of them, but not too many.  Please define for me the words "not to many"..


I may not be posting anything for a day or so, so thank you all for your support.

Edie will post on Facebook when I am out of surgery and OK.

Other than that...  I will talk to you all on the flip side.

Time is wasting, Time is walking
You ain't no friend of mine
I don't know where i'm goin'
I think I'm out of my mind 
(Time  Hootie and the Blowfish)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Roger: I just wanted to say my prayers are with you and your everyone who loves you today. My mom, Lucille Finelli had this very surgery done 29 years ago in Hawaii when she was diagnosed with stomach cancer. There is a time of adjustment and there are some foods that will give you problems for years (hers was chocolate) but she not only survived but thrived and I know you will too. Your blog is inspiring. You are a warrior!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying extra hard for you today! Good luck with everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete