Thursday, August 6, 2015

Day 2 Gutless

Well I am up and moving some more. Still on a clear liquid diet though. May try some purée tomorrow though.  Not sure what they will purée, but I will be sure to share it with you all through the fabulous world of the Internet.
Slept a lot yesterday and had some guests.  Maddie drove down to see me as did Mel, Cody and Jim.
I find Myself getting tired really fast.


Had a pretty tough night last night as first I got a roommate who didn't know the meaning of its fricken 2:30 in the morning and I don't care what the republicans are doing.
Second I got dehydrated and had to have a catheter put in around 3am. So forgot how much fun they were to install.

This morning they took off the bandage covering my new scar 6-8" of fun.  I will need help coming up with a new story for that one.

There is nothing that is wrong

In wanting you to stay here with me.
I know you've got somewhere to go. 
(Lay down Sally. Eric Clapton)

No comments:

Post a Comment