Saturday, March 19, 2016

Monday

Monday I head back down to the Mayo Clinic, hopefully to put and end to this little life interruption. I know that things could still go sideways on me, but such is life and I will roll with whatever happens.

My goals for this Monday are as follows:
First and foremost get this damn stent out of me. I know I have said it before but I hate having this thing in me.
Second I want off these drugs. Oxycodone makes you all warm and fuzzy. It does the trick and they gave me enough of it to last a while. The challenge comes with the side effect. And it's not just with the oxycodone. All of the drugs I am on have the same side effect, so the sooner I can get off them the better.

I also need to end the drama surrounding the tumor. Whatever it is, wherever it came from, it needs to go away. Just remove it. I want it out of my body. I hate knowing it is there. They are already going to be in there so just take it out.

Well that's it until after the procedure. I know that I have been posting a lot recently and I apologize for that. It is just that I feel that this may be all coming to a head and as you can tell it is a little stressful. Thanks for sticking with me.

You need direction, yeah you need a name
When you're standing in the crossroads every highway looks the same
After a while you can recognize the signs
So if you get it wrong you'll get it right next time
(Get It Right Next Time  Gerry Rafferty)


No comments:

Post a Comment