Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hey, Cameron. You realize if we played by the rules right now we'd be in gym? Ferris Bueller

Remember when I said that we had to set the surgery out to August 4th due to some events that were already on the calendar?
Well here is Event #1!     May 27th 12:10 PM.  Minnesota Twins VS Boston Red Sox. 

The sun is supposed to be shining for the first time this week and The Twins are playing the final game of the three game series!  Oh yea, and I am not at work.  Don’t get me wrong I love my job, but just not today.  A couple of Co-workers and I decided to take a page from Ferris Bueller, play a little hooky and take in a game.  

Mayo Clinic has been sending me recaps of every appointment I had down there in complete detail.  You know what?  At least for today, it doesn’t matter.  I will worry about that later.
 
Today’s agenda; Cowboy Jacks for a cold beer and then across the street for the game.  Once at the game, then few beers, a couple of dogs and a lot more sun.  
Happy Hump Day Everyone!  Come on Twins, lets sweep these Sox!

Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack,
I don't care if I never get back
(Take me out to the ballgame  Jack Norworth)  

No comments:

Post a Comment