Sunday, June 19, 2016

Always The Last To Know...

Father's Day....  2016

Everything I went through. The surgery. The hospital stays. The complications and strictures. The dilation then the stent was done so that life could happen. It was done so that I could live and experience life to it's fullest. 

Tonight a new milestone. 
I am going to be a Grandpa. 

It seems everyone knew about it but me. We had Maddie's graduation party yesterday and I am shocked at the number of people who knew and no one said anything. At least no one said anything to me...

The baby is due on January 1st of 2017. 

You take risk. You make plans. You hope and pray that things work out. 

And today they did.

Well I just heard the news today
It seems my life is going to change
I close my eyes, begin to pray
Then tears of joy stream down my face
(With Arms Wide Open   Creed)


1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! Congrats! That much more of a reason to stick around for as long as possible! :)

    ReplyDelete