Friday, April 14, 2017

Week One Is In The Books

So I have successfully completed my first week at my new job. This week has been filled with onboarding meetings. They were stacked one after another. There was three onboarding lunches that I had to worry my way through, but with the exception of Tuesday all of them went just fine.

Did I tell them about my stomach, or lack there of? Yes, I did on the first day. There was talk about taking me to a popular pizza buffet, so I decided it was probably in my best interest to tell them. At first they had the normal questions I get asked like, "You can live without a stomach"? "Where does the food go"? But then the topics just switched and we were done the questions. In the end there is a lot of work to be done and they are glad that I am there, no stomach and all.

The hardest part of this week has been trying to keep my weight up. I have lost six pounds over the last eight days. I kind of figured I would loose some weight, but the six pounds is a little much. I am currently sitting around 183 pounds. I really don't want to get much lower. However with the meeting running back to back it left little time for me to keep up with my eating.

Next week should be better. There is still onboarding and a trip but things should slow down and I should be able to get into a rhythm of eating during the day.

But for this weekend I will relax.
What is on the docket for this weekend?
Well it is Easter.
What would you think of a gutless Easter Bunny.
I will post pictures. Have a great weekend.

She's somebody's hero
A hero to her baby with a skinned up knee
A little kiss is all she needs
The keeper of the cheerios
The voice that brings snow white to life
Bedtime stories every night
That smile lets her know
She somebody's hero
(Somebody's Hero  Jamie O'Neil)

For my Brother-In-Law Jim
Sending Our Love...




No comments:

Post a Comment