Monday, August 22, 2016

Trouble.. "Warning Warning Will Rogers!"


Should have saw this one coming.
My wife and I went out for dinner at a new restaurant yesterday.
The restaurant is called the White Horse and it is located in St. Cloud Minnesota. The menu is packed with new and interesting items and I couldn't resist.

I settled on a dish off of their "Around The Globe" menu. It consisted of of lamb tips in a house massala, clove, tomato, yogurt and cream sauce. It should have screamed at me "too rich for you", but it didn't.

So I ate it. Or I tried to anyway.
I started getting sick before the bill arrived. Thank god it was early in the day and there wasn't a lot of customers in the restaurant.

It did taste amazing though. Maybe next time..

And there will be a next time. There always is..

No risk, no excitement
Hey lets get it while we can
'cause
Some mistakes are too much fun
To only make once
(Some Mistakes   Brad Paisley)



No comments:

Post a Comment